Sunday, 2 March 2008



Finally, I'm done with the school's banner for their enrollment. BODY(sports) Kinda messy though. And I've got enough of photoshop! Used to be my favourite hobby, now its not. Using the magic wand tool, magnetic lasso. Enough! Which should I choose? Wakeboarding or canoeing?

Being president and team captain, I shouldn't be slacking off anymore from Wakeboarding. I'll just complete national champs and SP champs and take a break from canoeing. Tiring as it may be, I just can't bear to quit. The friends that I've made there, I doubt I can find any other friends like them in Poly. Poly sucks! Now Ive gotta train my butt off for wakeboard cos I've become worse! Didn't even dare to do my 360. Wth.

************************************


And I dun get why the newspapers are dedicating so many pages just to 1 guy: Mas Selamat. I mean, you guys to seem like a efficient department right? Its not like our whole lives revolve about Mas Selamat. Personally, I already have got enough of reading about him lest seeing his pictures everywhere. Bustops, buses, MRTS, toilets. That is enough. I see no need to keep mentioning him in the press. Is Singapore an effective country? On the whole, there would be a big YES. But certain departments just don't match up to that standard? People would argue: hey, they're just as effective." But I beg to differ. If they were so effective, how on earth did Mas Selamat manage to escape? Okays. People do make mistakes, the guard's still human after all. But to really escape, Mas has to get through various guards or officials to and he managed to? Have all the guards decided to take a holiday at that point of time? I think not. Efficient? Not really.

CHANTAL.
She's somebody


FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990


I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D
More than a somebody


WAKEBOARDING
SLEEPING
EATING


Tagboard





Links


SP Wakeboard
A N D R E A
C L A U D I A
D O N O V A N
H O N G R U
J O A N N E
L U O E R
L I Z Z I E
M C M I L L A N
M I L I S S A
N O R I K O
S H O E S
S T E P H A N I E
T Z E W E I
Y A N L I
Y I N I N G


Archives


  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008



  • Designer


    DESIGNER: CHERINEWEE ©
    Cherinewee @ blogspot
    Secrethoughts @ blogskin


    Credits


    Y Shades of purple
    Images: Deviant Art
    Brushes: Inobscuro brushes
    Image Host: Photobucket